Introducing the all new Outlaw Street 4x4 division coming to a track near you in 2022! We are very excited to start building one of the most competitive no hanging weight gas classes in the country. Listed below is the 2022 ruleset for any drivers that are interested in being apart of this class...
1.Maximum weight 6500
2. No hanging weights are allowed, Hidden weights are permitted must not be visible and not below the frame. Weight may be in bed. All weights must be securely fastened.
3. No weight allowed in cab
Chassis and Suspension
1. OEM Chassis is mandatory. The vehicle must retain OEM frame rails
2. Must maintain OEM measurements for body being used. .
3. Rear suspension may block. Must have two inch of travel in downward motion
4. Hydraulic over electric is permitted But must run through OEM steering box
5. Laddering the frame is allowed
Batteries are not allowed in cab, unless factory installed. Must be in OEM location
1. Dot helmet to be worn and fastened
2. Leather shoes ,pants & shirt, Fire suit are highly recommended
1. The body must be OEM truck body including the full bed floor. The body must retain the full sheet metal. No mud flaps or dirt deflector
2. The complete OEM floor pan is mandatory. Vehicle must maintain a complete firewall
3. Must here all windows, Must have all working OEM lights, Must have all interior panels and dash board.
4. Flatbeds are permitted but must be a manufactured bed. No homemade beds are allowed
1. Must have four working brakes, Must have working brake lights
1. Must run mufflers, Headers are permitted
2. Exhaust must clear the rear of the cab
1. All trucks must have at least six-inch-wide u-joint shield around the rear u-joint constructed of at least 5/16-inch steel or 3/8 aluminum . All shields must be securely mounted to vehicle. Any front shaft u-joints that can be visibly seen from side of truck must be shielded to contain the u-joint and the end of the driveshaft. Must have one center loop
2. Kill switch will be securely mounted to back of vehicle. A 2 inch or bigger solid ring must be attached to end of switch. Switch must also be able to be activated in cab while driver is secured in vehicle.
3. All vehicle must have a 2 1/2 lb. dry chemical or 1lb halo extinguisher with in the reach of driver.
4. Seatbelts are required went hook to the sled
1. OEM rear and front ends required. Must have come factory in a one ton or smaller vehicle.
2. OEM transmission and transfer case must be used. Must have come factory in a one ton or smaller vehicle
3. SFI bell housing and/or SFI blow proof bell housing or SFI blanket type shield must be used. Slipper clutch are allowed
4. Automatic transmissions must be covered 360 degrees from back of engine block to the tall shaft bolts
5. Traction bars other traction devices are permitted except electronic traction control.
1. Tires must be DOT approved no larger than 35x12.50. or 315x75 Metric
2. Must have factory tire size stamped for verification. If size is removed they will be considered illegal.
3. No studded tires or tire chains. No alterations to tires permitted. No bar or terra tires.
4. Dual wheels are prohibited
5. Real wheels are allowed
6. Rear tires must track 50% over the path of front tires
1. Gasoline only
2. No propane or Nitrous
3. Other oxygen enhancers are not allowed
1. 550 cubic inch limited with no variance. All trucks must be cubic checked and sealed
2. Engine must be in OEM locations
3. Aluminum blocks and heads are permitted. No pro stock style heads.
3. Any single naturally aspirated carburetor allowed
5. EFI fuel injection is permitted
6. No tunnel rams are allowed
7. Engine driven fans require 360 metal shieling . Electric fans are permitted
8. Aftermarket radiators are permitted . Must be in OEM location. Must flow coolant freely
9 .Blow proof harmonic balancer or 360 shield highly recommended
1. Any style hitch is allowed. Must be receiver style at the point of hook. Must have forge pins no bolts is allowed
2. Up to 500 cubic inch with 2% variance trucks with run a 26” hitch height with a minimum of 3.75”x3” opening.
3. 510 to 550 cubic inch with trucks with run a 24” hitch height with a minimum of 3.75”x3” opening
4. All truck will have sticker will be place on rear of truck with hitch height ( sticker will be provided)
4.Must be rigged in all directions, Hitch mounting point must not be above frame rails And stationary in all directions. Cant not extend forward of centerline of rear axle
5. No trick hitches allowed
6. From point of hook to centerline of rear axle shall be no less than 27% of the wheel base