1.All vehicles must have current registration and current state inspection.
2. All registration papers and insurance card must be available at time of tech.
3. Registration card must match vin. number and plate number.
4. No dealer plates are allowed
5. Truck may be hauled into the pull.
1.Maximum weight 8500
2. No hanging weights are allowed, No hidden weights are permitted. Weight may be in bed.
3. All weights must be securely fastened.
4. No weight allowed in cab
Chassis and Suspension
1. OEM Chassis is mandatory. The vehicle must retain OEM frame rails
2. Must maintain OEM measurements for body being used. .
3. Rear suspension may block. Must have two inches of downward travel
4. All steering must be OEM steering
5. Traction bars are allowed but must be bolted on
1. Batteries are not allowed in cab unless factory installed. Must be in OEM location
1. Dot helmet to be worn and fastened
2. Leather shoes, pants & shirt, Fire suit are highly recommended
1. Must have four working brakes, must have working brake lights
1. The body must be OEM truck body including the full bed floor. The body must retain the full sheet metal. No mud flaps or dirt deflector
2. The complete OEM floor plan is mandatory. Vehicle must maintain a complete firewall
3. Must have all windows, must have all working OEM lights, and must have all interior panels and dashboard.
4. Flatbeds are permitted
5. Seats may be changed
1. May run mufflers, if no muffler you must have 3/8” cross bolts within 6 inches of the turbo.
2. Exhaust must clear the rear of the truck
3. Hood stacks are not permitted
4. Aftermarket exhaust is permitted
2. All vehicles must have a 2 1/2 lb. dry chemical or 1lb halo extinguisher within the reach of driver.
3. Seatbelts are required went hook to the sled
1. OEM rear and front ends required. Must have come factory in a one ton or smaller vehicle.
2. OEM transmission and transfer case must be used. Must have come factory in a one ton or smaller vehicle
1.Tires must be DOT approved
2.Must have factory tire size stamped for verification. If size is removed, they will be considered illegal.
3. No studded tires or tire chains. No alterations to tires permitted. No bar tires.
4. Dual wheels are permitted ONLY if factory equipped. Single rear wheel trucks are not permitted to run duel rear wheels. Tires on duel tire trucks cant be larger than 31.6x10.4 or the OEM Measurements.
1. Fuel must be #1 or #2 diesel fuel only
2. No propane or Nitrous
3.Other oxygen enhancers are not allowed
1. Must be Reese style hitch. May be reinforcement. Must not extend forward of the rear axle.
2. Must be rigged in all directions, Hitch mounting point cannot be above frame rails And stationary in all directions
3. No drawbar hitch or trick hitches allowed
3. Hook point must be at the rear most point of the vehicle. and most rearward of stock location of the tailgate.
4. Maximum hitch height of 26” with a minimum of 3.75”x3” opening.
5. Hitch must be on a level plane with the ground.
1. Engine swaps between manufacturers are not permitted.
2. Engine must be in OEM location.
3. No superchargers permitted.
4. No aluminum blocks are permitted unless O.E.M.
5. Fuel injection pump is limited to stock appearing.
6. O.E.M engine specific pump only.
7. The use of a RSV (agriculture governor) is prohibited.
8. Aftermarket air filter and air box are allowed.
9. Programmers & computer chips permitted.
10. The use of hand throttle is prohibited
11. Single turbo only.
12. Twice turbo O.E.M factory changer with factory configuration only.